Last weekend Jackson and I got to take a trip down to AZ! I was reminded that they don't call it the Valley of the Sun for nothing- it was hot! BUT-It was so much fun and such a nice break to get away for a few days. I even got to go to my friend Melisha's baby shower when I was down there, so it worked out perfectly! I was so excited to get a chance to visit my old high school buddies. Of course, I was glad to see my family, too! They always spoil Jackson with so much attention-it gives me a little break :)
Bethany, Melisha, and Me (can you believe she is 8 months pregnant?)
Jackson being silly during lunch
Jackson loves Auntie Dana-we can't wait for her to move to Provo in September! Yay!
Jackson and mommy getting some play time
Uncle Jesse making Jackson giggle
You can't take a trip to AZ in the summer without a little pool time!
Jackson swimmig with the grandparents
Jackson and Auntie Ali
Jackson and the Woodbury girls!
Jackson and the Woodbury boys! (minus Brian) :(
Jackson and Mommy having so much fun in AZ!

Jackson loves Auntie Dana-we can't wait for her to move to Provo in September! Yay!
Jackson and mommy getting some play time
Uncle Jesse making Jackson giggle
You can't take a trip to AZ in the summer without a little pool time!
Jackson and Mommy having so much fun in AZ!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun trip to AZ!
your hair is cute! I am glad you had a fun trip. It is always nice to get away!
Post a Comment