I just wanted to add a few cute pics and videos of Jackson since I haven't updated in awhile. We just can't get enough of this kid! He gets funnier and funnier every day-it seems like he is all I ever post about, but he is responsible for the bulk of my entertainment these days!
Oreo face
Riding his trike
Playing with Meg
4 comments:
He is so cute and so big! I love the video of him talking back into the phone. SO FUN!
That is so cute! he is growing up so fast, how fun.
hes pretty cute! theres nothing wrong with showing him off! i wish we were closer so we could get to know him better.
Can i just tell you how dumb i felt when i waved to "Seth" the other day at the mall and he looked at me like i was crazy. Come to find out it was his little twin, i was so embarrased, Justin was laughing so hard at me!!!
Post a Comment