Wednesday, July 22, 2009

playing in the creek

Seth noticed this little creek behind Cedar Hills golf course while golfing one day and he thought it would be fun to take Jackson back to let him play in the water. Turns out daddy was right! Jackson could have stayed all night throwing rocks in the shallow water. Jackson got in up to his knees...I could barely dip my toes in! The water was freezing!

2 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Kids are so funny. It's like hot or cold doesn't phase them. I'll be SO hot outside here in Houston, but Allie is having so much fun that she doesn't want to go inside. Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July. -ps I love your hair...it is getting so long!

Adam and Jamie said...

that was a great idea to take Jackson there. I'm sure he loved it! and its great that it wasn't too deep either. tammie mentioned Tai Pan next week. Let me know when you're going!