Friday, September 18, 2009

Summer Fun

Here are a few pics from when my parents came to drop Dana off at BYU. We were so glad to get Dana back! We missed her all summer! We all went to Seven Peaks while they were visiting and had a blast. Jackson and I spent most of our summer at Seven Peaks, but I'm glad we could finally take some pics of him loving the water!










Jackson was so brave this summer! He loved to go down the big slides! Once he realized he could tube down the slides with us, he refused to go on the kiddie slides!


We also cooked foil dinner in Provo Canyon while my parents were here and they turned out so yummy! I was pretty proud of myself since it was my first experience making foil dinners. Provo Canyon is gorgeous in the summertime and of course Jackson loves to be outside.

Jackson and Grampa keeping busy while we wait for dinner to cook!









1 comment:

Jill Revell said...

He is still the cutest little boy! When we come home for Christmas we DEFINITELY need to get together!