Jackson and I enjoyed some fun in the sun this past week in AZ. It was so great to visit Grandma and Grandpa Woodbury and of course Jackson was so spoiled, playing with new toys, going to the zoo, shooting hoops, playing/scaring the bunny rabbit, and being the center of attention 24/7. It was a great break for me, too! I got to enjoy shopping without Jackson, making tons of headbands, and time to relax! We sure didn't want to leave...and I will definitely have to remember for next time NEVER to drive thru Las Vegas again! It took 3 hours to go just 15 miles across the Hoover Dam! Ridiculous, but we survived and had a great trip to make up for it!
2 comments:
I am so glad the trip was worth it for you! I know we had a fantastic time. Your pictures are a great sampling of what Jackson did. We love that boy :)
I can't believe how big he is now!! He is such a cute little boy!! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment