Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Graduation weekend

It's true~Seth graduated from BYU this past weekend and for the first time in our 5 year marriage we are NOT BYU students! Definitely cause for celebration and celebrate we did! We had both of our parents come from out of town to be here for graduation and we were so glad to have everyone together. I am so proud of Seth and I am so happy he is finished! He is amazing~ he completed his undergrad degree in just over 2 years! It took a lot of hard work from both of us and we really had to sacrifice over the past few years, but it is so great to now say we are DONE!











These are just some cute pics of grampa making Jackson laugh during his bath....We really enjoyed having our family in town and we (especially Jackson) was so sad to see everyone go. We had everyone over last Friday night for a BBQ and it was so great to have almost all of our family together. I was so sad when I realized I didn't get a picture!






On Saturday, my sister and I took my mom on a Girl's Date for her birthday...these are our pedicures...but we also went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Pointe and out to lunch at Los Hermanos! It was a great girls day out!

Saturday night, Seth and I headed up to Salt Lake to celebrate our 5th anniversary. We figured we needed to take advantage of having so many babysitters around and we stayed the night at The Inn on the Hill, a little bed and breakfast just north of temple square.
It was a darling little place and I think we will definitely go back the next chance we get.
The view from our private patio:


And last but not least, we took the opportunity with everyone together to have Jackson make a little announcement for us:

Stoker baby #2
Coming November 2010!!!
















6 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

I saw on your mother-in-laws facebook that you were pregnant! Thats super exciting. Two is lots of fun! Does Seth know what he is going to do now that he is graduated? Hopefully we can get together soon.

Jessie said...

This is officially my most favorite post of yours ever. Being done with school must be wonderful (I so wish Cory would just finish), and having another baby is FANTASTIC! I am SO happy for you guys.

stacey said...

congratulations!! I am so excited for you! and hooray for seth finishing school. he got done so fast! very impressive :). what's in store for you guys now?

Shelbs said...

Yay!!! Seth is done! YOu both are finally done!!! I honeslty wonder how you are working, with Jackson, and Seth in school. So happy for you guys! Also congrats on baby #2!!!!! So exciting!!!

Blogger Sticker Admin said...

Congrats Seth! We are so happy for you guys...for finishing school and for baby #2! It was good to see you guys. Thanks for having us all over!

Jill Revell said...

Yeah!!! Congrats on baby no. 2 and congrats on graduating. Way to go you guys.