I realized I never blogged about Mother's Day weekend last month. We were able to travel to AZ for the weekend to be with my family. It was a quick trip, but a great trip and I was so glad to spend Mother's Day with my sweet mom. We got in late Friday night. Saturday morning we were up early-Seth to golf and me to get my hair done. Then it was off with the girls for pedi's and frozen custard. That afternoon we were able to go to my cousin's baptism with all the fam and let Jackson play afterward. Then it was off to bed early for the Stoker clan. Sunday morning Seth surprised me with a beautiful pearl necklace and matching bracelet for mother's day! I was sooo surprised, I have such a sweet husband! I had a nice, relaxing day on Sunday, while Seth and my dad made everyone dinner! Such a nice break! On Monday, I did some shopping with my girlfriends, while Jackson got to go to school with Gramma and be a kindergardener for the afternoon. He loved it! Monday night, the fam all got together for a great FHE lesson....and more frozen custard! Tuesday afternoon we headed home from an all around great trip. So glad we live close enough to make quick trips to visit the fam so often!
Haha....judging from the pics I retrieved from my camera, it looks like I only brought my camera out one of the days we were there! And I only think it's worth taking a shot when someone is holding Lacey! Haha....oops. But doesn't Jackson look so big at kindergarten?
No comments:
Post a Comment