We had a Happy Halloween this year here in New Mexico. Jackson dressed up as Batman this year and he even got to wear his costume to school on Halloween! He and his class had a party for their parents on Halloween and Lacey and I got to go to his classroom to attend. He sure looked cute all dressed up! Lacey was a bunny rabbit for Halloween this year, although I had quite a hard time getting her to wear her bunny ears! I finally had to let her play with my camera and snap a few photos on my phone to distract her from playing with her fluffy ears. Jackson got to go trick or treating with daddy and our neighbors this year while I stayed home and handed out candy (and put baby girl to bed). To me the best part of Halloween is the mark of the beginning of the Holiday season!
1 comment:
Darling costumes! Nice one, Seth. Adam just looked at that picture and said, "My goodness." ha.
Post a Comment