Thursday, March 1, 2012
Thanksgiving 2011
I was so excited to host my family at our house for Thanksgiving this year! It was A LOT of work getting ready, but I learned a TON and I am proud to say I cooked an entire Thanksgiving dinner from start to finish! I am totally using this experience as a personal progress value project! :) It was so much fun having my entire family come visit us in RR. We had a pretty low key weekend. We played a lot of SCUM, were introduced to German Pancakes (yum!), did a little Black Friday shopping (but nothing too crazy), attended a session at the Albuquerque temple, and enjoyed the kiddos. Lacey even got spoiled with more b-day presents from Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks to my family for making the trip-it was really kinda nice to stay home for once over the Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment