Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Clarity's Blessing

For President's Day weekend we took at quick trip to AZ for a couple of big events. First of all, one of my oldest and dearest friends was married Friday night and I was so glad I was able to attend! The ceremony and reception were gorgeous and the happy couple were glowing. Such a memorable night-even though I failed to snap a pic! :( On Sunday, we were able to attend sacrament meeting with my little bro when he blessed his firstborn Clarity. Jesse gave little Claire a beautiful blessing and she looked like such an angel in her dress (the same dress Lacey was blessed in!) It was a great weekend of baby holding, relaxing and enjoying the perfect AZ February weather! Even though it was a quick trip, I am so glad I was able to attend both of those special events!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally just blog stalked you off Makenzie's blog. Are you creeped out ;) lol If you want to see my blog, let me know what your email is and I will add ya! Cute blog by the way, and super cute family!