My handsome hubby Seth turns 25 today! I love Seth so much and I am so glad he is my husband and Jackson's dad. Here are the reasons I love Seth:
*Seth always works so hard for our family, even when he would much rather
stay home with us then go to work!
*Seth is such a good dad and he' s already got Jackson turned into a little daddy's boy. When Seth comes home, Jackson claps his hands and lifts his arms up so Seth will come over and pick him up. Jackson even whines in the morning while Seth gets ready for work because he knows daddy is going to leave!
*Seth put me through school! He was always such a great support to me...He would let me practice my nursing skills on him and listen to all my gross clinical stories!
*Seth has a "cup is half full" attitude. Whenever I am discouraged he knows just what to say to cheer me up!
*Seth loves BYU football and basketball and we have so much fun at all the games. He is the most dedicated fan I know!
*Seth loves to spoil me and he always has something sweet planned for me on special occasions!
*Seth has a great sense of humor and I love when we laugh together (except for when the jokes on me ;)
*Seth is so handsome and he has the most beautiful eyes.
*Seth loves to take trips and I can't wait for the day we can travel the world together!
*Seth has a strong testimony and he is always a good example for everyone around him!
I love you so much, Seth and I hope you have a fun birthday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment