

We've been married 3 years! Crazy! I guess it's like they always say- time flies when your having fun. Although I don't think Seth or I would categorize the last few months as "fun", the time sure has flown by. I can hardly believe we've been married three years. Sadly, I had orientation at work all day on our anniversary, but I was lucky because Seth was able to take the day off and stay with Jackson as well as plan an exciting anniversary date! When I got home from orientation that afternoon, Jackson had already been dropped off at Gramma Stoker's, there were 2 dozen red roses on the table and he had my skirt and blouse ironed and laid out for me- not to mention the whole house was sparkling! (Best present ever!) I hurried to get dressed and we headed off to our date in Salt Lake. Seth made reservations at The Roof on the tenth floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. (Check out our view!) It was so romantic and the best food ever! I think I ate about 5 lb. of shrimp cocktails and the prime rib wasn't bad either. Plus, you can't go wrong with the "best dessert bar in Utah". Anyway, we had a great dinner and a fun time in Salt Lake. It was the perfect anniversary night!
3 comments:
Hey! How was your first day of work? Hopefully it went well. Good luck this weekend.
Happy Anniversary!! What a fun day, Seth did good!!!! The Roof is so yummy.
hey sis! that sounds awsome! hope your mothers day went well!! miss you guys! love you
Post a Comment