Friday, September 5, 2008

Family Fun

Last weekend my family came into town to drop Dana off at BYU! They are going to miss her so much at home but we are so glad to have Auntie Dana living close by! We enjoyed having the company so much this past weekend and Jackson especially enjoyed being the center of attention every waking second!
Since my family doesn't get much time with Jacko, of course every little thing he did they would applaud him and it didn't take long before he caught on. Jackson would start to do a trick and then pause and look at everyone and start clapping! It was really funny to watch!
Jackson milking every minute in the spotlight:
















Those who were egging him on:



Our little family:
By the time we took this pic, Jackson was absolutely exhausted from performing all weekend :)

6 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

I just realized that I've never seen your husband! Your little boy is ALL Woodbury, huh?! :)

Hannah said...

That must have been so much fun! It's so cute to see what they notice... aren't kids the greatest?

I love the little family picture of you guys... you look SO pretty!

Jill Revell said...

What a happy little boy! He has gotten so big since the last time I saw him. What a cutie!

Blake and Laura said...

He is so smiley! That's fun that your family was able to visit. I loved having family so close to us when we lived in Provo. Oh and my sister in law just takes pictures for fun. One day she wants to start a photography business but not yet.

Sarah said...

What a cute little family pic, he is so cute!! Hope all is well in the Stoker family!!!

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

seth what a cute family you have! this is debbie (gardner) check us out, debngarytalbot.blogspot.com