Saturday, September 27, 2008

Smarts


Lately Jackson has been carrying his teddy bear around where ever he goes. Sometimes he will even feed teddy some of his milk or give teddy kisses. It is so amazing to me how quickly he makes connections and remembers things. He is getting so smart!

Last night we had dinner at Los Hermanos and Seth and I were having some yummy chips and salsa. I gave Jackson a chip to occupy him and he just whined and reached for the salsa bowl. Seth pushed the bowl a little closer, and Jackson started dipping his chip in the salsa! He really has become so observant!

Since my sister Dana moved to Provo, she has been over several times to watch Jackson and he just loves his "Day". The other day he noticed a picture of Dana up on the wall and he started saying "Day, Day, Day" and giggled.

Jackson loves to play hide and seek with daddy. Daddy will go hide in the closet and Jackson crawls around the house until he finds him! It's so cute!

The other night Jackson and I went to visit Granny Stoker. Jackson loves to play in the yard with granny's new kittens. Before I even had a chance to pull him out of the car he was saying "Kitty! Kitty! Kitty!" It was even dark by the time we got there, so I am not quite sure how he knew where we were!

Seth is playing on an intramural softball team this semester and Jackson and I sometimes go and watch his games. It's a little bit of a hassle, though, because all Jackson wants to do is crawl onto the field and collect all the loose balls. It's so cute to see him get excited and cheer and clap when he notices everyone else is clapping.

1 comment:

Jill Revell said...

Wow! What a smart little boy! It is seriously amazing what these litte ones can learn.