Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in AZ part 1

We spent Christmas in AZ again this year and we had a blast! Jackson, of course, was the center of attention 24/7 and Seth and I enjoyed some time to relax. Within the first 5 minutes of playing in the front yard, Jackson noticed the neighbors basketball hoop across the street. Seth got a major work out doing this nearly every day we were there!









I also got to spend some fun girl time with my old high school buddies while we were down there. We spent the whole day (and night) together catching up. We did lunch, pedi's, shopping and we went out for sushi that night for my birthday:
And it definitely wouldn't have been a party without Rock Band 'til 2:00 a.m.!
I love those girls!

Sadly, we had to leave AZ Christmas day because I had to work at 5! It was no fun to work Christmas/my birthday, so I definitely won't be doing that next year.










No comments: