Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa

These are some pics of Jackson meeting Santa. It didn't quite go as I'd pictured, but I knew he might still be a little young this year! I was at least hoping to capture a cute pic, but of course I grabbed my camera and didn't realize the battery was dead! So, I had to rely on more prepared parents to take a pic for me and this is what I got. It didn't really matter anyway because I think Jackson was actually on Santa's lap for 2.3 seconds! He wouldn't let go of Seth's hand! And Santa didn't help any...he said "ok little guy, we'll talk more next year!"
I think Jackson would have warmed up after a minute or two, but Santa was impatient this year! Oh well. Santa's probably right....he and Jackson will talk more next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha. i love it. thats my kinda of luck too with the camera battery. Jacko's getting big fast! missed you guys this year.