
Jackson is starting to catch on to the idea of dressing and undressing himself. He absolutely loves to put his shoes on. But when he started to pull his diaper off the other night, I couldn't resist grabbing my camera. His outfit is hilarious! I am sure these pics will come in handy some day when I want to embarass him in front of a date....
6 comments:
Jill those pictures are absolutely adorable!! I love them!!
Oh you guys!! He's so cute and has grown up so much! Sorry we weren't able to get together when you were up here. We were so sad:( We owe you guys! We hope you had fun!! Jackson is seriously the cutest!
Holy cute plumbers crack! That is so funny and so cute at the same time. He really is getting big and learning the funnest things. You guys are great parents.
Those pics are absolutely hysterical! What's even more hysterical is that you photographed it. I loved the post about him. It's too cute. I know backyardigans as well, my nephew introduced me to them a couple weeks ago. My fav is Uniqua. Anyways, he is too cute!
hi jill! it's good to see you in the blogging world:) i remember we talked about blogs one night at basketball and i totally forgot you had one- so now I can be updated on your life regularly! you guys look great- jackson is adorable!
hope to see you soon
xox, bianca
That is hillarious!!! We need to all get together and go to lunch or something, atleast with those of us who are still around!!!
Post a Comment