Monday, August 3, 2009

Denver

Jackson and I went out to Denver in July for my cousin Cheryl's wedding. We travelled with my mom, dad, and sisters, so of course Jackson had all the attention he needed on the log drive. He was a great little traveller!

We did have to make a few stops along the way to keep Jackson from going absolutely crazy in his car seat. We stopped in a little town just outside of Denver and found this little creek right next to the gas station! Jackson was not a happy camper when he finally had to stop throwing rocks and get back into the car!


My cousin cheryl and I just after the wedding! Congratulations Cheryl!





The Woodbury girls

The wedding was in the most beautiful garden, which of course meant Jackson had to be out exploring!

Jackson refusing to pose for a picture with his mama.




Jackson even made a new friend on the trip...Lucy the lab. This kid just loves animals, I think even better than people...









No comments: