
We were so happy we had a chance to meet up with our old friends The Leonards this last week before they move to Dallas. They have been travelling around for the last year with work, so we haven't been able to get together. I think we were both surprised to see how much the kids have grown! It really was cute to watch them play together! They were just infants when we were hanging out! For some reason Jackson decided Emma was the same as "Elmo", so that's what he called his new pal for the rest of the night! So cute!
4 comments:
WOW Jackson and Emma have grown. I was just having one of those flashback moments and started missing you guys so I thought I'd check the blog and see how your doing. It's to bad we are clear out here in WI. I'll try and do better to keep in touch. Take care guys! Jackson is a handsome little man! Shawn
I love Jackson's buzzed head. He looks so CUTE!
So this has nothing to do about your post but HOW THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS!!!!! I can't believe that you have a little boy is so old. Kristen started a tanning business and come to find out that she sprayed this girl named MO who happens to know you pretty well and who happened to hook us up with your blog address! It is so good to see you guys...maybe you can give us a call next time your down in the good old AZ. Here is our blog address so you can check up on your long forgotten friends. www.tylerkristenandfam.blogspot.com
Talk to you later,
Tyler & Kristen Jones
Sooo cute! It sure was a lot of fun seeing you guys. We will have to be sure to do it again in Novemeber when we come home! Miss you!
Post a Comment