The Stoker Family has never been big "Halloween-ers", in fact we realized this weekend that Seth and I have NEVER once carved pumpkins in 5 Halloweens together! We had no plans to make this year any different until one morning Jackson says to me "Mom, I want to make 3 Jack-O-Lanterns. I want a mad one, a sad one, and a happy one." How could we say no to that? Ultimately, Jackson decided he ONLY wanted a happy Jack-O-Lantern. And we had a great time carving our first pumpkin together as a family:
Jackson was a monkey again this year (since his costume still fit)!
Mommy was a spooky witch
And daddy was "Big Daddy Dollas" according to the tag on his Goodwill costume!
2 comments:
I had to laugh at you and Seth in your costumes! You look great!
Those costumes are awesome!!! And Jackson is looking so big!
Post a Comment