Saturday, November 6, 2010

Projects

My mom let me borrow her sewing machine a few months ago and I got busy with a few little projects for my baby girl. I had a ton of fun working on my sewing skills and making cute girly stuff! This little dress is tiny and darling and super easy:I found the pattern here
if anyone is interested in making one-there is a pattern there for bigger babies, too! It seriously took less than an hour to put together! I think I will be making many more!
I also made a carseat canopy:


I love these things! I wish I would have had one for Jackson-he was always kicking the blanket off of his carseat and onto the ground!

I made a couple of "Hooter Hiders":

And flannel blankies:



I have also been working on my hairbow-making skills, but I will wait to post pics of those when there is a sweet, new, little baby to model them!

2 comments:

stacey said...

So cute!! I am very impressed.

Jeff and Holly said...

Wow! Jill, Why didn't we ever get together and sew?! Everything looks awesome! I love the bling at the bottom of the carseat cover. I just found this website http://www.girlscrochetheadbands.com/ and they have amazing deals on flowers and headbands, although you have to buy the flowers in groups of 6 but they are only $4 for the 6 pack. That is how much you would pay for 1 at a stand. Plus they get worn out over time so its nice to have a lot or you could use them as gifts. This is really long...sorry, but i just read Seth's status, Good Luck!!!!