Our little princess is almost 4 months old and I can hardly believe it! She is growing sooooo fast! She just recently grew out of her Newborn size clothes and is fitting into 3 mos., which is fun because she gets to try on new outfits, but sad to see some of my favorite little things get too small. She can roll from tummy to back, which means "tummy time" is out of the question, and she is REALLY close to rolling from back to tummy (just needs a little nudge and she's there). She is still refusing to follow any kind of schedule, but she is such a sweetie, I have managed to forgive her. She smiles at just about anybody, especially daddy and brother, but she still mostly prefers to talk with mom. I think she is teething because she has recently had an obscene amount of drool, and she can't seem to keep her fists out of her mouth, as seen in the above pic. Sadly, she caught her brothers cold and has had a little cough and fever thing going on. Combine that with her teething and she has not been the most pleasant baby the past couple of weeks, so it's a good thing she's cute!
2 comments:
What a cutie! I love the first picture. It is pretty sad to pack away clothes they no longer fit in. It seems that Wesley wears some of his outfits only once.
It's excited to hear about Lacey. She's so cute. I am sad you weren't able to come visit!
Post a Comment