Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anniversary

April 28 Seth and I celebrated our 6th anniversary! I can hardly believe it has been 6 years since our wedding day. So much has happened in those 6 years, though and I am so glad that I have experienced those things with Seth. He really is my best friend, my partner in crime, and the love of my life! I know it sounds cheesy, but I am really grateful he was by my side through it all these past 6 years. We celebrated at home this year-which was really refreshing. I took the kiddos over to my friends house and we made a yummy steak and potatoes dinner at home. And I tried a new recipe for dessert-strawberry pie-which was delightful. It is amazing how wonderful it can be to have a meal in the quiet of your own home with no screaming baby girls or little boys whining about not wanting to eat :)

1 comment:

Adam and Jamie said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like you had a fun time :) 6 years?? wow!