Monday, July 28, 2008

Manners

Jackson has started eating real people food now and therefore sits at the table with us while we eat dinner. He loves trying new things and has actually eaten quite an extensive menu over the past week or so. It is so fun to watch him examine the food and grin when he realizes he likes something! However, I know eventually I am really going to have to buckle down and enforce some manners at the dinner table, considering Seth (my eldest :)) was spitting his green beans out and making Jackson (my youngest) do this:

1 comment:

Alisse Baldwin said...

JILLYN!!

Ok, so I saw Dana's name on facebook, and had to ask her how I would get ahold of you! I miss you, girl! I've been going through my old pictures (put some on my blog recently) and realized I haven't really talked to you since BYU! That's 3-4 years! Your little boy is too cute, and I'm so happy for you!

-Alisse (Sherwood)