Sunday, July 20, 2008

The new addition

Yep, it's true! Seth and I bought a scooter this week. Since Seth is no longer working in Salt Lake, and is now back in school-we decided it was time to down size and get this bad boy! We sold the Corolla in no time at all and picked this scooter up just a few days later... it gets 80 miles to the gallon and costs a whopping $4.00 to fill up! It took a little getting used to, but now Seth and I agree that the scooter is much more fun than driving around in a car! I have been taking the scooter to work (about a mile away) and it really is so fun to zip around on it (at a maximum of 45 mph!). However, it can be a little chilly driving home on it at 5 a.m., so I've learned to pack a sweater along when I go to work! We love our new scooter!


6 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

How exciting! Blake wants to get a scooter soon because we hate spending almost $50 to fill up. Yuck!!!

JoshL said...

Josh and I are so proud! We are glad you guys have joined in on the scooter lovin'!

stacey said...

how fun! i want to see you riding around at 5 am :) too bad shelb is in cali now or you guys could go cruisin' together!

Sarah said...

What a good purchase. We so would buy one in a heart beat if Justin did not work in salt lake. I love you family pics above, you guys are so cute!!!

Sarah said...

What a good purchase, we so would buy one if Justin didn't work in salt lake. Your family pics are so cute!!

Sarah said...

Okay funny, i thought what i wrote you erased, so now you are getting the same message twice, ha ha sorry