Yesterday my baby turned One Year Old! I can't believe he has been a part of our family for a whole year. It seems like just yesterday Seth and I were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby boy. And I can still remember every minute of the last 24 hours before he was born. How did my little darling get to be so big!
Jackson has brought so much joy to our little family and he keeps us laughing every day! It has been such a pleasure to watch him grow and be there to see him learn new things. He is so full of energy and so curious-he keeps me on my toes. He already has such a little personality. He loves to dance when he hears music playing. He loves to throw things, especially balls, and I am positive he already knows he is a boy. He throws little tantrums when he doesn't get his way, which aren't especially cute, but they show me that he is becoming his own little person with his own little thoughts. He is very social. He loves to smile and talk to strangers and he loves to make new friends. He loves to swim and he especially loves going down the slides with mom and dad. He points and whines when he sees the slides and I am pretty sure he will be a fearless little toddler. When daddy comes home, he knows it is time to play. When he needs to cuddle, he wants his mom. He climbs and scoots and is just barely getting up on all fours! We love you little Jacko boy!
Jackson "dancing" (ignore the awful videography!)
Last night we had a birthday party for Jackson at the park! He had a lot of fun playing in the grass and being outside! We were so glad all our friends could be there to celebrate with us!
Jackson and Emma playing with his new ball.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jackson! Doesn't that first year just go by too fast!? He is super cute :)
happy birthday to your son. How exciting. Hey so I was talking to my visiting teacher and we found out that she works with you at the ER. . Her name is stephanie. Small world. How is work going?
Post a Comment