Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lubbock Trip












 
We spent the last few days in Lubbock visiting Seth's brother and parents. We love having them so close and making a quick drive that the kids can tolerate! Seth was able to make some good visits for work and the kids and I were able to relax and play. I even scored a new double jogging stroller for $60 from a gal in their stake-so I would say it was well worth the trip!! We also really enjoyed watching conference with the fam and eating some yummy food that was NOT a part of our diet! And Jackson loved meeting the litter of 5 new baby kittens at Granny's house. And of course Lacey was as charming as ever. Aren't those pics of my little kiddos playing together just so sweet?! We are so grateful to always feel welcome to make a visit out to Lubbock. Thanks Stokers for a fun weekend!

No comments: