Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter weekend










We spent Easter weekend in Lubbock and we had a great time! The weather was gorgeous-much better than the "windy city" we live in. We got to take Jackson to the park, and of course he loved playing in the yard with the cute little kittens. Seth was able to get some good work done on our trip, and Seth and I even got to go out on a date without Lacey! So overall I would say everyone had a great weekend. We had a miniature Easter egg hunt in the backyard, though I am still not convinced I am a fan of the Easter bunny.

Funny story: Granny Stoker and I took the kids to the park one morning and when we got home we were all so exhausted! Jackson went straight to the backyard to go check on the kittens and the girls decided we would put on a movie. After about 20 minutes, we began to wonder if Jackson was okay-we thought we heard him in the shed, but we couldn't quite tell. Granny Stoker went out to check on him and sure enough he had locked himself in the shed with the kittens. He was hysterical! Luckily, we found the key to the shed and let him out quickly. But the poor guy was pretty shaken up. So, I guess ultimately it's not really a "funny story", but one I want to remember. He is such a boy, always seeming to be getting into some kind of trouble, plus he LOVES those kittens so much!

1 comment:

Adam and Jamie said...

love, love, LOVE Lacey's easter dress! looks like you guys had a great Easter!