Saturday, September 3, 2011

First day of school



We are so excited Jackson was accepted to Shining Stars preschool this year! Shining Stars is a preschool/ pre-k school here in Rio Rancho that is a part of the public school system and completely free!! Jackson was especially lucky, too because he ended up in the same class as 4 other kids from our ward. So, he started the school year already having friends! :) And it worked out well for me because I am able to carpool with our neighbor-she takes Jackson to school everyday and I pick him and her daughter up. So far he is loooooving school. He goes 4 days a week from 12:00 to 3:15. He has made so many new friends, he is learning to trace his name, and his favorite subject is, of course, recess. I can't believe my little guy is so grown up, but I am so glad he has such a great opportunity to prepare for kindergarten. The above pics were taken on the first day of school 08/15/2011.

1 comment:

Adam and Jamie said...

What a little cutie! I so cannot believe he is in school. In my mind, he's still just a little baby! I guess he's grown up a lot in the time we haven't been around... :(