Saturday, September 3, 2011

Moving


The next morning after returning home from our magnificent vacay, it was time to get packing. We came home Sunday night and tentatively planned to be completely moved out by Thursday night! It was a quick and sloppy move, but luckily we were just going down the street :) We got tons of help from the sister missionaries and so many sweet ladies in the ward watched the kiddos while I spent the day packing. We are so happy in our new place! We really lucked out in being able to stay in our ward and get hooked up with a beautiful home at the same time! I have had a VERY busy month getting our place all put away and organized-and of course decorating! Hopefully I will be able to keep the house picked up enough to snap some pictures for the blog sometime soon.

No comments: