Monday, July 21, 2008

Picnic

Last night we decided to pack up our Sunday dinner and head up Provo canyon for a picnic! It was really fun to be outside and it sure felt better than our hot house! Jackson absolutely loved getting out of the house and crawling around in the grass! There were a couple of kids kicking a soccer ball around in the grass nearby and Jackson kept crawling over to try and catch the ball! They had to stop their game several times because Jackson would be crawling in the middle of it to try and get a hold of the ball! I am convinced he thinks he is already a big boy!
Family Pic (We couldn't get Jackson to look at the camera, because he was watching the soccer ball)
Jackson crawling toward the soccer game
Jackson watching the soccer game from daddy's shoulders

Giving mommy kisses (he even started making sound effects!)

can you say CHEESE?





4 comments:

Jessie said...

So cute and fun! And the picnic is such a great idea... we'll have to do that soon, too. I'm glad to see you're doing so well. :)

stacey said...

he is so cute! and so is your hair!

Blake and Laura said...

When did you do your hair? I like it. Oh and Jackson is adorable. He has got a cute little smile that melts your heart.

Jill Revell said...

Oh my! Oh stinking adorable! I love the cheese-it face :)