My baby girl is two months old and I can hardly believe it! I am loving every second at home with my sweet children. Lacey is smiling and cooing all the time and Jackson loves being the big brother. He is always such a good helper and he loves to tickle and play with his sister. One of the cutest things Jackson has started doing is holding Lacey's hand in the car. As soon as he is buckled in, he automatically reaches over and grabs her hand for the ride. He held onto his sister practically the entire trip home from AZ! He really is such a sweet brother and our little princess is lucky to have such a good boy looking out for her. Lacey is still growing like a weed. Here are her stats from her dr. appointment yesterday:
weight 8 lb 13 oz...10th percentile
height 22 1/4 inches...50th percentile
My absolute favorite thing Lacey does right now is after she is done eating, she likes to look up at her mom and smile and coo. It is the sweetest thing, I feel like she could sit and talk to me for hours! She really is my little buddy and I hope that never changes!
3 comments:
She is darling!!
Could she be any cuter?! Nope! So darn adorable!
Oh my she is so precious!! DARLING! How fun that Lacey and our little baby will be less than one year apart!
Post a Comment