Lacey LOVES the tub! Whenever we set her in the water she kicks and squirms like nobody's business. She loves to have the water splashed onto her tummy or poured over her. She has been known to kick so hard she jumps right out of her seat. I think she could sit in her bathtub all day long if I let her. She always cries when we take her out. Such a silly girl! I can't wait to take her to the swimming pool this summer!
Jackson loves to have his sister sit with him on "his" chair. He will always tell me "Mom, Lacey wants to sit down by me". The real kicker is-I think Lacey loves to sit with her brother as much as he loves it! She doesn't mind being propped right up next to him, even if she isn't being supported real well. We even caught some real sweet smiles from her while she's chillin' next to her big brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment