Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hangin' out

Jackson is such a great big brother! He made up this silly game to play with his sister that kept them both entertained for about 15 minutes. I think they both got a little exercise too!

And later on in the day...I found myself SO exhausted and grumpy and the ONLY thing that could cheer me up was to put my little girl in her tutu! She is such a little doll-and she ALWAYS puts a smile on her mama's face!




3 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Seth in these pictures! Super cute!! PS I am sending down a present with Adam so make sure you get it from him. I hope you have an awesome weekend with all of your family....and Lacey is super cute!

Makenzie Iorg said...

I love the tutu! I know how 2 kids can make you really grumpy. I just try to remember that parenting is a sacrifice, and that it will be rewarding when they turn out ok.

Janet said...

Okay that tutu is adorable and so are your kiddos! That would brighten my day too.