Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rise and Shout the Cougars are out!





Since our move to Rio Rancho, the Stoker family has anxiously awaited the BYU/UNM game at "The Pit". Tickets were purchased for Seth's dad and little bro to join us at the big game. We planned Lacey's baby blessing conveniently on the same weekend as the game, so we could have family there. Granny Stoker was nice enough to stay home with the kids so we could focus on the game (The Pit is no place for children). The boys left 2 hours early for the game. They were so excited they forgot to bring their tickets with them! This was our chance to watch the famous Jimmer Fredette play as a senior. It was a big deal. It was an intense game. And unfortunately, after all the excitement, BYU lost. Honestly, I was shocked at the intimidation brought by the Lobos fans. They are down right CRAZY! It actually made me ashamed of the Marriot center crowd. I would like to challenge fellow Cougars to step it up a notch at home games. And also, I have no desire to EVER attend a game at The Pit again in my life. It was scary.

1 comment:

Adam and Jamie said...

fun!! If you get a second, I'd love these pictures from the game!