Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-day!






Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone gets a chance to be with those they love today. It's funny how Valentine's Day seems to be less and less exciting the longer you are married. My mother-in-law and I decided that it seems like young couples who are dating or just married are the only ones who are actually excited about waiting 5 hours to eat out on Valentines Day. Needless to say, Seth and I do not have plans to go out tonight, and sadly it just seems like any other Thursday (which is still exciting because LOST is on!) However, Granny Stoker came by with a little valentine for Jacko that made me feel more in the Valentines mood. He just looked so cute we had to take some pictures. He's such a sweet little Valentine treat!

1 comment:

Jill Revell said...

That is too cute! He is the cutest little boy!