Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Car




Last Friday we purchased a new car! The lease on our Fusion is up at the end of the month, so it was time to find something new. We are so excited to have our new Highlander and I hope it will be a little more graceful in the snow than the Corolla! Seth found a great deal on this car-it was listed at the wrong price on the internet, but since he knew the manager at the dealership we bought it from, they decided to still give it to us for the wrong price! I was glad we could get a good deal and I think it should be a good car that we can actually keep for a long time...it is the 6th car we've purchased in our three years of marriage!

1 comment:

stacey said...

Nice car!!! That will be very nice in all this blasted snow...