Stacey tagged me to do this questionairre... So here it goes
10 years ago: I was 13...7th grade...If I wasn't at school, I was probably hanging out with my best friend Kelly, who lived next door. We liked to take silly photos of ourselves and I think I have as many scrapbook pages from 7th grade as I do from the rest of my life :)
5 things on my to-do list today:
(Straight from my planner :)
1. Compose "Reflective Writing #1"...Check
2. Contact Educator about project questions....Check
3. Purchase wedding gift for Leah & Justin....Check
4. Purchase birthday gift for Elder Brian Woodbury....Check
5. Clean...On-going project
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice cream (any kind....currently in the freezer: vanilla bean)
2. cold cereal (preferably a sugary one if it is going to be a snack)
3. anything choclate
4. Triscuits and cheese
5. fruit (esp. summertime fruit)
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
(in no particular order:)
Pay off debt
Put Seth through school
Buy a new house that isn't a zillion years old
Buy fancy clothes, purses, shoes, etc.
Put most aside for a rainy day, Jackson's mission/college, etc.
Serve a humanitarian mission with Seth
Serve a proselyting mission with Seth
Donate to humanitarian aid
Donate to medical research (I don't know research of what, though)
Donate to the Church/BYU
Give a bunch to my parents and Seth's parents
Travel the world with my hubby
Purchase a vacation home in Puerto Vallarta and wherever else we find we love once we visit there.
A billion dollars is a lot of money....
5 places I've lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Helaman Halls, BYU
4. Raintree apts, Provo
5. My current house, South central Provo (yes, it does feel like a different place than "BYU" provo)
5 jobs that I've had
1. Nurse's aid-Trinity Mission Health and Rehab of Provo
2.Mail clerk-BYU Central Receiving
3. Secretary-BYU Student Athlete Center
4. Loan advisor-Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
5. Receptionist-JT Finincial
5 Things people don't know about me
1. I am a little OCD and I check Jackson approx 4 times before I go to sleep at night.
2. I like to make lists and then check things off
3. I have a very strong sense of smell and therefore am very sensitive to all smells...good and bad.
4. I have always slept on my side, but since being pregnant, I now like to sleep on my tummy
5. I get really scared to enter my house alone after dark...understandable if you have been to my neighborhood :)
No comments:
Post a Comment