Last night was the Season Premiere of Lost!! Unfortunately I didn't get to watch it because I went with Seth to PG to play basketball (I know, lame). Anyway, I didn't want to watch the two-hour season premiere all by myself, so Seth promised we could watch it online tonight! I just can't wait to find out what happens. Lost is probably one of my all time favorite shows. It is so well written and I have never been able to predict what will happen next! It definitely keeps you on your toes!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Lost was SO good! But, as always, it just left me wanting more... Garrett hasn't seen it yet because he had a test but I'll watch it again with him! Anyway, the recap (first hour) is awesome, it does a REALLY good job of getting everyone caught up on everything, which I really needed.
We finally did watch the season premiere and it was SO good! I am so glad you guys love LOST too! We are obsessed. I am starting to wonder if we will ever get some real answers, though!
Post a Comment