Thursday, February 14, 2008

overalls










A few days ago my friend was telling me how her baby girl has grown out of so many outfits without ever getting a chance to wear them. I had tried to keep pretty close tabs on Jackson's clothes and make sure I got everything out of storage as soon as it would fit him, but little babies grow so FAST! My mom bought Jackson this outfit in Las Vegas last April and it has been hanging in his closet ever since. So, for 10 months now I have been thinking "it will be forever before he fits in those overalls" because looking at the outfit it looked HUGE! Well, yesterday I put it on him and....it fit! It was bitter sweet for me because I love this outfit, but I just couldn't believe my boy had grown into it already! He's just getting so big!

No comments: