After my hectic week of completing school work, Seth and I took off for a weekend in AZ. My brothers were both speaking in the same sacrament meeting for their missions-Jesse's "homecoming" and Brian's "farewell". They did an awesome job and I am so glad I got to hear their talks. I am so proud of them. I can't believe they are so grown up! They are two amazing young men and any girl would be lucky to have them! I am so grateful they are setting a good example for Jackson and serving missions. Jesse is so fun to be around and he is always so happy since he got home. I am so proud of him for completing his mission successfully! And I know Brian is prepared to go and he will have an awesome time in Seoul-if nothing else the food is amazing! ;) Good job little bros! You make your big sis proud!
Jackson and Uncle Brian
Since this was probably the last time my whole family would be together for two years, we thought it would be good to take some family pics.
4 comments:
Great pics! Looks like you guys had a really good time. And congrats on being done with school!! Isn't it such a relief? Anyway, when does all the family come into town? I'll be out there all next week and I'd love to see you all!
Love all the pics,im so glad i know your blog now. It was fun to see ya today!!! Can you email me the pic from today since yours turned out. Thanks, Sarah
I love the pictures! I just can't get over how cute Jackson is :)
hey! thats my home town!! i hope you liked it! :D byrd
Post a Comment