My Jacko boy is 9 months old! I can't believe it! I thought I should keep a list of some of the new things he does or at least write down what he is like at different stages for future reference. I have seen it done on other blogs-so cute. Anyway, since I last posted Jackson...
*Started talking non stop. He jibber jabbers and mostly says MAMAMAMAMAMOM! Love it.
*Started talking non stop. He jibber jabbers and mostly says MAMAMAMAMAMOM! Love it.
*He scoots. He has his own version of the army crawl. He rolls to one side and reaches with the opposite arm while pushing off with his legs. So funny to watch...I'll try and post it sometime.
*He started eating 5-6 jars of baby food a day! Yes, he has broken the bank and mom is now looking into alternative means of feeding
*He claps his hands
*If Seth or I repeat a sound he is making he will respond with a different sound-sort of like having a conversation?
*He rolls and turns all over his crib when he sleeps and Seth and I die at some of the positions he gets himself into!
*He gets the biggest grin when he sees a picture of himself. Kinda funny.
*He learned to make what I call a "cheezy face"- really big smile with eyes squinted, tooth showing
*Oh yeah-cut his first tooth
Bear or ME?
ME!
Ok, now BEAR!
Cute Boy!
Cheezy Face
No comments:
Post a Comment