
It' s official-I have completed my undergraduate work at BYU! Thursday April 24th was the University commencement. Elder Bednar was the keynote speaker and he did a beautiful job. On Friday, I had my College of Nursing commencement in the Joseph Smith Building. It was perfect! My ICU clinical instructor Kent Blad spoke and he made me so excited to begin my career as a nurse and move on with the rest of my life! Yay for being done with a long five years of school!

My boys have always supported me and I am so glad I am finally done so I can spend more time with them!

My parents and grandparents came up from AZ to attend graduation. I am so glad they could be there to support me!

I didn't get much of a break-I started work yesterday! It was just an orientation and truthfully it felt really good to get paid for my time. I have been unemployed for almost 2 years and I am sooo excited to start earning an income. I don't think I can fully comprehend what it will feel like to be able to just focus on my home and family when I am home-for the last 3 years since I've been married I have been so distracted with school work that I have not been able to enjoy as much family time as I would like to. I am so excited to be starting in on this new chapter of my life!
1 comment:
Congrats on graduating! That's awesome! Where will you be working?
Post a Comment