Thursday, April 17, 2008

I never thought the day would come...

when I could say "I am done with school!" Yes, it is true. I have officially completed all the requirements for my BS in Nursing from BYU. Needless to say, the last few weeks have been pretty hectic and I am glad they are over. Some of the things that have been occupying my time the last two weeks due to procrastination:


*Research paper


*Research project


*Poster


*Presentation


*Portfolio


*Finishing 220 clinical hours in the ED


*Finals


What kept me from NOT procrastinating the above mentioned things:




Yay for being done with school! I am soooo ready! P.S. Here is where I will be working...
P.P.S. Of course anyone who wants to attend is definitely invited to my graduation ceremony Friday April 25th at 10:00 am in the JSB auditorium.

1 comment:

Blake and Laura said...

Yea...I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch. You're little boy is too cute. He has changed a lot since I last saw him. By the way graduation is at 11am not 10am (that's when we have to be there).