Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Anniversary


This past weekend, Seth and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! I can hardly believe we have been married that long! The time sure has flown by, but then again we have certainly been through a lot together and it is hard to remember my life before Seth. We had a great day all to ourselves to celebrate, thanks to granny taking Jackson off of our hands. The day started out with a wonderful massage ( I FINALLY got to use my gift certificate from LAST Mother's Day ;), Costa Vida for lunch, shopping in Salt Lake, a matinee, and dinner at Tucanos! It was a pretty busy day, and of course I didn't take pictures of any of it-but it was just what we needed. We rarely have the chance to spend the day together alone anymore! Too bad you only celebrate anniversaries once a year!

1 comment:

Adam and Jamie said...

Sounds great. Hope you guys had a fun day together. 4 years?? wow!