Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Seth's B-day

For Seth's Birthday this year we were in AZ for my bro's wedding the day before. Seth requested we go to the lake for his b-day, so I made some arrangements with the fam and we headed out to Roosevelt Lake bright and early. It was a perfect lake day! It was so warm-even in the water! And the water was like glass. I am so proud to say that I am still able to wakeboard after a 3 year hiatus...and Seth gave it a good effort ;) We had so much fun tubing, too and playing in the water-Thanks Shad for the great time!
Then that night, all my fam got together for dinner at Toby Keith's new resteraunt...it was an interesting place, but the food was YUMMY! When we told the waiter it was Seth's birthday, he thought we were saying it was Jackson's birthday, and he looked at us like we were crazy and said "I am not going to give the baby a shot you guys!" It was pretty funny. Needless to say Seth also turned down the "Birthday Shot".
And of course, it wouldn't be a birthday without a twin party once we got back to UT....

No comments: