Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day


I had Memorial Day off this year, so Seth and I decided we needed to get out and do something fun as a family. I had to work the weekend, so we couldn't get out of town :( but we got creative and ended up at the This Is The Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake. We had so much fun!

Jackson "rolling" down the hills while we waited for the train to come pick us up!

The passenger train

Jackson and mom on the "kiddie" train




The view


Baby chickens, ducks, and geese!



Holding a brand new baby bunny!

Petting a baby lamb!
More lambs!


Pony ride!

4 comments:

Jill Revell said...

What a fun park! Jackson is getting so big!

Adam and Jamie said...

It's fun seeing what you guys have been up to lately! I didn't know you guys went there for Memorial Day...what a great idea. I'm sure Jackson had an awesome time!

Mike and Emma said...

Looks like lots of fun! I hope you guys are doing well...we haven't seen you for awhile! I just read the cute post that Seth wrote for you on Mother's day...how thoughtful! You are such a cute couple!

Unknown said...

i love it Jill, Jackson is looking more like you! miss you guys!