Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"feeding" the ducks


















Jackson and I were going to pick Seth up from school one day, and I decided we could go a little early and stop by the duck pond south of campus to feed the ducks. It was a little chilly out, but Jackson was so excited to be let loose to run around in the grass. I showed him how to toss bread to the ducks, and he gave it a try. but quickly became bored. When I would hand him a piece of bread to toss, he would just eat it! I don't think he realized the ducks were eating the bread, I think he thought we were trying to hit the ducks with the bread. He started to just pick up sticks or rocks or whatever he could find to chuck at the ducks. By the time we left, the ducks were all in hiding from Jackson terrorizing their peaceful park!

No comments: