Needless to say, Jackson's birthday week was very busy-and I am so thankful to everyone who helped me to get ready to go because there is NO WAY I would have been able to do it all myself! I am especially so grateful my sister Dana came to live with me for 3 whole weeks and watch Jackson while I worked. I am pretty sure she is a close 2nd to having daddy around and she was a life saver! We will miss having our auntie Dana 5 minutes away! And thankfully my mom was able to stay with me the entire week before we moved and do all the dirty work of cleaning my house and getting it ready for the renters. I don't know if either of us have ever cleaned so much in our lives-at least that is what it felt like. Not to mention packing up 4.5 years worth of STUFF that was hiding in my house! I was shocked when we nearly filled our Penske truck! Plus, my dad was there to make repairs to things around the house that I had no idea even needed repair, so I was glad to have a much-needed handy man. It was really scary making all the preparations and knowing I was leaving my little home for strangers to live in, but with all the help, I think we did a pretty good job. However, I don't necessarily want to do that again anytime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment