Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer days


On June 7th, Seth moved down to Rio Rancho, NM to start his first job as a college grad. Jackson and I stayed in Provo to tie up loose ends. It was really hard to live apart and we weren't quite sure how all the details of our plan would play out, but it was a great experience for our family. We learned a lot about our own strength and we actually grew closer together during the 6 weeks we were apart. Of course Jackson and I really missed having our dad around, but we tried to make the most of our time together and luckily we had some great friends around to entertain us! The great friends we had in Utah are definitely something we will miss the most after our move!

Jackson and I passed the time playing at the park and at Seven Peaks with some of his little buddies. We are so grateful to everyone who kept us busy while we were waiting around for our big move!

No comments: